Come Ride with us!
Easy Rider TriCycle Rides for Seniors: Fridays, this Spring, at 10:00 and 11:00 a.m.
Join Revolutions Bicycle Cooperative, at the Overton Park Golf Clubhouse, to get on TriCycles. We take leisurely rides through the Old Growth Forest’s paved path. No spandex required for this ride! Instead, wear something comfortable, slacks are preferred, and any shoe you are comfortable walking in. We have 10 TriCycles available. Drop-in, no-reservation-required rides are every Friday at 10:00 a.m., through April 29, unless the weather is bad. We are also scheduling groups to ride with us, at 11:00 a.m. Want to schedule a ride? Call Sylvia at 901-726-6409 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who: Seniors from around the Memphis area
- What: FREE Group rides on Easy Rider TriCycles, provide by the City of Memphis Division of Parks and Neighborhoods.
- Rides are lead by volunteers with Revolutions Bicycle Cooperative, a community bicycle shop housed at First Congregational Church, in Cooper-Young.
- We have 10 TriCycles available. If more than 10 show up, we’ll take turns!
- You do NOT need to know how to ride a bike, to ride a TriCycle
- When: Friday mornings at 10:00 and 11:00 a.m., in April.
- 10:00 a.m. Drop in Rides.
- 11:00 a.m. Group rides scheduled for specific groups from Senior Community Centers, residential centers, etc.
- Call us to schedule your group: (901)726-6409
- Or email: email@example.com
- Where: Meet at the Overton Park Golf Clubhouse.
- We’ll ride together along the paved path in the Old Growth Forest.
- See a map and find directions, here.
- Why: Riding is fun! The Easy Rider TriCycles provide a great way to get out with friends, enjoy the fresh air and get a bit of exercise.
- How: These Friday morning group rides are free!
- Just show up,to ride with us at 10:00 a.m.
- Call us to schedule your group for the 11:00 a.m. ride. (901)726-6409
- We have 10 TriCycles available, so if there are more then 10, we’ll take turns riding.
- Seniors are also welcome to bring their own bicycles and tricycles, to ride along with the group.
Look at the fun we’re having!